La Liga 2022, who can win it this year

The Spanish Primera Division is a phenomenon when

A Football Report
La Liga 2022, who can win it this year

The Spanish Primera Division is a phenomenon when it comes to betting. Whether in Spain or thousands of miles away, punters really love to bet on some of the most popular, iconic and strong football clubs in the world, fighting for the La Liga trophy.

Bangladesh is no exception to all this betting celebration. If you visit the best betting site in Bangladesh, you will surely come across plentiful betting markets and offerings on the La Liga Santander and you will definitely find something to wager on!

Let’s see the main predictions for the outright winner of this season’s La Liga.

In the beginning of the 2022/23 season the odds were clearly with Real Madrid. But this is not a surprise, because today, still the odds give Los Blancos pretty good chances of winning the Primera Division competition. What is surprising is that at the dawn of La Liga, Real Madrid was first by a very big distance from the second, that is Barcelona, while now Barca has left the former absolute favorite behind.

Barcelona is now given almost 63.7% chances of lifting the trophy, whereas Real Madrid is given nearly 36.3% to win it this year. And of course both are absolute favorites for qualifying for the Champions League.

These implied probabilities are generated by the odds offered by online sportsbooks now. They may change, but overall they provide the general picture.

On Barcelona winning the title

If Barcelona gets to be crowned in the end, then this will effectively put an end to the three-year dry period of the club and will add the 27th trophy in their list of La Liga titles. Xavi’s squad will have their 11th victory since the new millennium and Barca will relive its glory while taking the trophy back to Catalonia.

There are two important things which make Barcelona a favorite for winning the Primera Division.

First, Xavi Hernandez has done a very good job in making the squad stronger especially in the midfield area. And this has been made possible with the financial backing.

Second, Barcelona can boast about their forward Robert Lewandowski, who joined the club the previous summer and now he is expected to work miracles. Being one of the best strikers, Lewandowski now has 13 goals in La Liga Santander in the total of 14 matches that he has played.

On Real Madrid winning the title

If Real Madrid retains the title, then this will be their 3rd trophy in the last five years and the 36th victory throughout their history. Carlo Ancelotti’s footballers will confirm their championship and justify their crown, but even more intriguing is that they will see their long-time rivals having a prolonged “drought”, title-wise!

The Los Blancos stand very good chances of getting it in the end, even though the odds in the beginning of the season were far more favorable. In fact, Real Madrid has one of the best squads, full of football talent and skills, ready to replicate last season’s success.

They have very strong defense and midfield, built with the injections of Aurelien Tchouameni and Antonio Rudiger -two extremely talented players - along with the already competent squad that has much experience and brings this into the field. The depth of the squad is in fact one of the key strengths of Real Madrid, able to drive them to victory once again.