Chewy Suarez - AFR Voice Ep. 17
The Premier League title race may be all wrapped up, but AFR Voice is by no means finished with the season just yet. With plenty of football still to be played, we’ll be taking a look this week at the movers and shakers in England and abroad, as well as discussing the latest artificial playing surface controversy to hit Norway, managerial frat parties in Eastern Europe, and Manchester United’s Shinji Kagawa playing Dr. Dolittle in one of the most bizarre TV commercials that we’ve ever seen for a Japanese broadband provider.
We’ve also got an exclusive interview with ex-Blackburn, Chelsea, Southampton and England left-back maestro Graeme Le Saux, who has been talking to Ben about all things Champions League as the famous trophy makes its way to Wembley for next month’s final.
If this isn’t enough to quench your audio thirst then we’ll be taking an in-depth look at all of the weekend’s Premier League action, including the ever-tightening fight for the top four, Wigan’s fight to avoid joining QPR and Reading in the relegation sewer, and of course, Luis Suarez’s rather tasty challenge on Branislav Ivanovic.
Then it’s time to put the domestic action on hold and get European. With two tasty Champions League semi-finals coming up this week, we’ll be picking apart the chances of each team and making some potentially questionable predictions about who will be taking to the pitch at Wembley next month.
As per usual, we’ll be finishing off with a round-up of the leagues from around the world, where Landon Donovan is back and already knocking on Klinsman’s office door in the MLS, early morning training sessions have taken on a new meaning in the German second tier, and find out which figure in Italian football has made it into Time magazine’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world (clue: it’s not Pirlo’s hairdresser).
If you feel like chewing the pod’s ear off, get in touch by tweeting @AFRvoice, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also subscribe to AFR Voice on iTunes and find us on Soundcloud. Pass me a napkin.
- mutiarizd likes this
- speedysport reblogged this from afootballreport
- ajudgehipster likes this
- 010kandari likes this
- brilliantfirsttouch reblogged this from cheekychip
- centuryman reblogged this from afootballreport
- curiosojorge likes this
- dflemin reblogged this from afootballreport
- cheekychip reblogged this from afootballreport
- officemusic reblogged this from afootballreport
- officemusic likes this
- patrykcabbage likes this
- mayahoran11 likes this
- vaprice likes this
- dislikethinkingofuniquenames likes this
- themostbeautifulsport likes this
- karlsskr reblogged this from afootballreport
- alliealghizi likes this
- xdivla likes this
- shuhei1015 likes this
- skoolsu likes this
- djflizzyflamesnotes reblogged this from afootballreport
- winstonwolfe likes this
- salvahernandez likes this
- remipimpin reblogged this from afootballreport
- remipimpin likes this
- patacones-not-tostones likes this
- classypinguin likes this
- detroitfootballer reblogged this from afootballreport
- p0w likes this
- beneaththepool likes this
- sportsgoth likes this
- afootballreport posted this