Christmas Special - AFR Voice Ep8
With Christmas drawing near, and the European leagues taking a well-earned rest (while the Premier League does quite the opposite), AFR Voice has delved into its sack of festive audio treats to bring you all of the action from the PL and the rest of Europe over the last couple of weeks.
We’ll be taking a good look at all things Premier League, where Marouane Fellaini has been losing his head by using his head, Reading vs Arsenal continues to be possibly the most goal heavy fixture of all time, and QPR get warmed up for a busy January transfer window with their first win in the top flight since what feels like about 1994.
We’ll then be hopping in our sleigh and shooting over to Japan to pick up the pieces from Chelsea’s beating at the hands of Corinthians in the Club World Cup Final, before doubling back to Europe to see why Lionel Messi can’t stop scoring, why Sebastien Giovinco really should be kept on the Juventus bench for the foreseeable future, and why kitchens in Dortmund are soon to be the cleanest on the continent.
As always, you can get in touch with the team by tweeting @AFRvoice or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also subscribe to AFR Voice on iTunes and find us on Soundcloud.
- soccerangel101 likes this
- comaofsoul likes this
- sergii-t likes this
- play-for-the-team likes this
- play-for-the-team reblogged this from afootballreport
- ampersandellipses likes this
- beneaththepool reblogged this from afootballreport
- fabulouswog reblogged this from afootballreport
- thegoingawayparty likes this
- brotatoe26 likes this
- detroitfootballer reblogged this from afootballreport
- bearderic likes this
- jaayr likes this
- thegreatclintdempsey reblogged this from afootballreport and added:
- thegreatclintdempsey likes this
- officemusic reblogged this from afootballreport
- officemusic likes this
- afootballreport posted this